The Accounting Module was developed to deliver the sales operations tools necessary to manage the complexities surrounding a modern real estate firm. The heart of the Transaction Module is a robust commission engine that has the ability and flexibility to administer an almost unlimited variety of compensation structures and payouts with ease and all from a simple user interface.
- Increase efficiencies by having transaction data communicate directly to DASH [Realogy affiliated brokerages].
- Deep integration with Quickbooks Online which automatically journals transactions once they close.
- Coming in 2020: Brokerage Engine’s proprietary accounting solution harnesses all the power to handle accounts receivable, accounts payable, journal entries, bank reconciliations, end of the month allocations and the most complicated real estate transactions.
- Paint the true picture of each transaction by mandating concessions when agents’ take discounted commissions, management gives marketing credits or a referral is paid.
- Pay agents via check, electronic funds transfer or at title.
- Generate Disbursement Authorizations and Agent Transaction Breakdowns in the click-of-a-button.
- Calculate flat rate, accumulation, rolling 365 and threshold based commission plans in an instant.
- Access ready-to-use reports and stay on top of your business.
- Build out a comprehensive commission schedule library and attach to agents with ease.
It’s Friday evening and the clients just agreed to a price reduction. Great! But why wait for Monday to have it updated by the broker on all of your syndicated websites like Trulia, Zillow, Homes.com and dozens of others? You’re now in control. Brokerage Engine allows you to make the price change in seconds. It doesn’t end there, however - you’ll have total access to change prices, expiration dates, remarks and so much more.
- AI-powered MLS integrations allows your listings to be imported from multiple MLS systems, deduplicated or merged and sent to DASH [Realogy affiliated brokerages] in mere seconds.
- Innovative Quick Launch feature – agents can now walk into listing presentations more confident than ever before. The moment a listing agreement is signed and the address is added to Brokerage Engine, your listing will instantly be advertised to all agents in the brokerage via SMS (text) and email. Watch as in-house transaction rates go through the roof. Trust us – your sellers will love you for it.
- Have you ever found yourself searching for that diamond in the rough? It can be tough. Broadcast your client’s requirements via SMS (text) and email to the brokerage roster and let the listings come to you.
- The easiest ways to keep a client for life depends on two simple concepts. Provide value and stay in touch. The seller insight report in Brokerage Engine accomplishes both of these. Send your seller an easy to digest report on how their property views are tracking on online portals and understand how your actions are impacting the visibility of their home to the general public.
- Order photos from your vendors within Brokerage Engine from the very start of a listing – using the very same photographers your agents have come to know, love and trust. Listing media is uploaded, billed-for and warehoused all within the platform. No more a hunting down a Dropbox link or virtual tour to find your photos!
Get creative into production from the moment a listing agreement is signed. Brokerage Engine allows agents to create marketing plans for unique properties in the prelisting stage, or utilize template marketing plans defined by your brokerage. Get alerted when you have marketing proofs available for review, request changes from your marketing team, approve designs and know when materials have sent to production.
- Get creative into production from the moment a listing agreement is signed. Brokerage Engine allows agents to create marketing plans for unique properties in the prelisting stage, or utilize template marketing plans defined by your brokerage. For existing listings or personal marketing, easily order ads and collateral from the Marketing Catalog with a handful of clicks.
- The moment you place an order for marketing, tasks are created in the system for your brokerage support staff to accomplish. Brochure orders, email campaigns, just listed or just sold postcards, magazine ad design and so much more – Brokerage Engine takes the pressure off of you to market a listing and opens you up to generate more business.
- Get alerted when you have marketing proofs available for review, request changes from your marketing team, approve designs and know when materials have sent to production. Marketing pieces are added to your seller and Broker 360 reports instantly. Each task has a full history associated with it, which can be reviewed by the agent through the listing details page or from the invoice summary.
- Purchases made within the Marketing Catalog simplify the process by allowing for a visually-rich ordering process to the agent – automatically creating the corresponding tasks for staff and vendors to complete and invoices for the agent to pay by credit card, check or commission.
Keeping up with all the tasks in a brokerage can be overwhelming and are typically managed through a series of spreadsheets, sticky notes, and emails. All of that is a thing of the past. With a modern ordering system, Agents can request services and products from the brokerage like marketing brochures, postcards, and other services by-way of a modern interface.
- Create custom tasks and notifications to trigger when listing statuses change, properties go under contract, agents are hired and more.
- Assign tasks to 3rd party vendors, like photographers, graphic designers and sign installers.
- Effectively onboard or off-board agents and manage large-scale marketing efforts with Brokerage Engine Projects. Projects allow staff and management to distill complex processes with multiple tasks and departments involved – all into one streamlined interface.
With powerful document compliance features, brokerage staff can easily manage the flow of listing and transaction documents and ensure our details are accurate. From acquiring signatures on contracts from clients, to confirm that all transaction documents are up to date, our seamless Document Management module keeps all your key information in one place.
- Activity logs provide complete insight into whenever documents are uploaded and approved or rejected – by who and when.
- No more duplicate entry! Document lists are fully integrated with your existing listings, transactions and agents.
- Dynamically generate checklist requirements for listings and transactions based on conditional data points like geographic location (ex. specific county disclosures) or age (ex. lead based paint disclosure).
- Upload and split large PDF files into individual checklist items.
- Quick Audit allows staff member to quickly go through all brokerage listing/transaction/agent documents needing approval in one interface, rather than needing to enter each file.
- Allow agents to send documents directly into the system via email.
- Beta Testing Now: We are proud to announce eSign and Fillable Forms features are now available in Brokerage Engine. When a listing or transaction document list is generated by the system – agents can send the documents off to the client to fill out and sign. Completed documents automatically come back to brokerage staff for approvals.